樓主: coralfriend
打印 上一主題 下一主題

一個簡單土炮自制三萬公升的缸     [複製鏈接]

樓主
發表於 2015-1-12 01:33:49 |顯示全部樓層
真利害!

沙發
發表於 2015-1-13 18:49:45 |顯示全部樓層
Its really crazy, its not easy to do the daily maintenance, such as cleaning the glass, feeding, water change.......I cannot imagine how many hrs the owner need to spend on the routine work everyday.

I understand that the owner is low profile but if possible ....I love to visit his house and it will be my pleasure to see both tanks.

板凳
發表於 2015-1-14 03:41:43 |顯示全部樓層
我今日比左D相我大佬睇,佢無養魚不過提出左一點,可能缸主要注意一下。
缸主用左好多塑膠箱做DIY, 佢話大大部份生產膠箱D膠都吾會加UV stablizer,個箱放係太陽下時間一長就會變"脆",會有風險。除非個箱係注明for户外。
我大佬做左塑膠好多年應該信得過,不過佢話短時間係沒問題,但最好都係改用玻璃or亞加力。

地板
發表於 2015-1-14 15:40:38 |顯示全部樓層
coralfriend 發表於 2015-1-14 10:15
Pat_Shu bigbrother,

Sorry , I do not have any tool to write Chinese character in my working place ...

Hi Coralfriend,

My English is also poor but I hope my input can help the owner a little.  If the reef tank's glass is already broken and cracked due to the surged effect, then its really risky as I think the crack will not stop eventhough you stop the surged box.....

I think the shark tank can sustain the surged effect because its few feet under the ground, it helps to reinforce the structure and absorb the force generated by the wave.  In the long run, the reef tank may need to have an extra framework to reinforce the glass structure.  As the tank is so big that each inch movement is approx 460pounds, if the wave is 2-3inches high then the force is about 1000pounds per every 10seconds.  The structure of the tank need to be very strong to avoid the damage due to the wave but I dont know how to do the calculation....and may need to have some input from professional point of view on this issue.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

Archiver|手機版|SeaFishZone 海水領域™

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 16:58 , Processed in 0.029118 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On.